eBen is growing and we are looking for an Employee Benefits Account Manager to join our Greensboro team!
The eBen Account Manager, a client interacting position, is responsible for total service and support of our Greensboro office’s book of business. Direct support is provided to the Account Executives, Senior staff and clients associated with day-to-day servicing of the clients’ employee benefit and compliance needs.
As an Account Manager you will receive competitive compensation, PTO and Paid Holidays, Comprehensive Benefits including health and welfare benefits, employee assistance program, 401K, educational opportunities and room for growth.
- Provides strategic, consultative support to sales teams, account teams, clients and carriers; assisting with retention of existing accounts
- Demonstrates strong knowledge of market products, including multiple funding methods, and maintains market relationships through negotiations with clients and carriers
- Ability to present data to clients regarding plan renewal and experience
- Assists clients with federal and state law compliance and interpreting contractual language
- Prepares and presents client proposals, using cost analysis and preparing meaningful exhibits for purposes of renewal and quarterly reporting.
- Effective oral and written communication and relationship building skills essential
- Ability to conduct presentations and speak to diverse groups
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- High ethical standards and the desire to maintain agency confidentiality
- Exceptional time management and organization skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent career experience required
- Preferred designations: CEBS, GBA, RHU, REBC, SPHR
- Current Life & Health licensure or ability to obtain within 90 days required
- Travel to various office and client locations required. Must have valid transportation
eBen is a privately owned consulting and brokerage firm established in 1999. We have spent the last decade establishing ourselves as the “we do the work” company for simplified employee benefit administration and human resources compliance.
We have offices throughout the United States including, Maryland, Florida, two offices in Georgia, three offices in Virginia, five offices in Tennessee, two offices in Texas, and twenty-eight offices in North Carolina.
We have used our vast experience in the employee benefit industry to become leading consultants in what works and what doesn’t in today’s everchanging environment of human resources compliance, employee benefit management and payroll administration. Over the years, we have learned that businesses are looking for solutions. They look for someone to help them to increase efficiency, improve employee satisfaction, but also realize decreased costs. Collaboration with our clients is what makes the difference in developing effective and innovative best business practices and employee benefit strategies.
"*" indicates required fields